Monday, December 15, 2008

I don't feel like writing down my thoughts today. But Jill expects me to do it so I guess I will give her something to read. There's all this pressure to be funny though and I don't think I can do it under this extreme pressure. The problem is, I care so much about what everybody thinks about me. I do give a rats ass, I DO. I like to try and sound all tough but really, I'm a slave to the thoughts of others. And candy. I eat waaay to much candy. I've been doing better lately though. I have only eaten a little candy today. The past few days I haven't had hardly any at all but I swear, some days when I get bored at work it's like I get this sweet tooth out of boredom and I found this huge candy stash at work and that is not good. It calls my name from downstairs. "Jeffy, you know you wanna eat me.....come on down and grab a few huge handfulls of my sweet deliciousness and stuff your face until you're satisfied Jeffy weffy!!!!" The problem is that I listen and now I have an extra 20 pounds to show for it. All in the gut. Nowhere else, just the gut. I feel like a little kid when I have that much candy. I mean all my self-control.......gone and before I know it the candy is too. Well, I have to go and um, yeah....go to the........bathroom, yeah.....that's it. Of coarse I'm not going to get candy. What would give you that idea........

1 comment:

Jilly said...

Thanks ... now I want some candy