Tuesday, December 16, 2008
i want to go home now and since my shift at work is over, i will. I will miss my mommy who came to visit today but she'll be back in January. I found out I am not going to san jose for training in january cause they think I learned so much the first time i went that i don't need to go back. I was looking forward to getting the fuck out of minnesota for a week, then coming home only to turn around and go to florida for 10 days. That would have been like 16 days in january NOT in this shithole we call home. I'm thinking I won't retire in MN. rather be some place warmer. sorry. no can do no i can't go for that. telling you no i can't go for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment