I'm gonna have to change the name of my blog to something else. I do care what people think. I do give a rats ass.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
why do I live in Minnesota
Of all the places in the United States of America, why Minnesota? Every time I visit any place even a little warmer in the winter time I find myself asking this question. So when I go to a place that's much, much warmer I find myself trying to figure out how I can move away from this frozen hell hole. I can do my job from any location on earth as long as I have a decent internet connection. Wait Jeff, focus on the positive.......In Minnesota we have __________, and then there's________. Shit I can't think of anything good about this place right now. I don't like the cold weather and there isn't shit to do when it's cold outside that makes me want to go outside bad enough to actually go outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You can't move away ... we're all stuck here now. Wait till we're old and the four of us can "winter" together in Jamaica or something.
Sorry you are cold---why am I coming there if it is so awful????
Post a Comment