Tuesday, February 3, 2009

You know those great moments when kids make you laugh?

A couple of examples:
We get on the airplane heading to Disney World and Maya is sitting beside me. The pilot comes on and says "thank you for choosing Northwest for your flight to Orlando blah blah blah" After he's done talking Maya looks at me with a puzzled look and says "Daddy, are we going to Disney World" I say yes and she says "then what is Orlando?"
Yesterday I gave the kids their lunch on their special plates. They are small kid sized plates and they have 8 kids from different countries in a circle around the plate. Jada ate what she wanted to eat of her PB&J and then broke the remainder of her sandwich into 8 pieces and set a piece on top of each kid and then left her plate. When I found it I asked her what she did and she got this cute little grin on her face and said "probly they were hungry daddy"

Oh yeah, forgot to say Rats Ass....................

2 comments:

Jilly said...

Pretty soon you'll have stories about Zara talking too. You're going to go CRAZY!!! and laugh A LOT!!!

SJT said...

Thanks for the rats ass. You never disappoint! Jada sounds too too cute by the way.