Not my teeth, no. Maya has 2 loose teeth right in the front and one ginormous adult tooth coming in right behind them both. Her mouth is going to look really weird for a while with that big tooth in there. I just can't beleive my baby is so big already. We still have our time together late at night when the other kids are sleeping where we sit and talk about the day and what stuff we did and what things she likes to do and what is interesting to her. She is an amazing little girl with a great imagination and a really big tooth :-) I really wish I would have put the picture I took of her mouth on my computer so I could attach it to this here blog but I'll be a son of a bitch.....I fuckin' forgot to upload it off my camera. Well, I'm gonna go watch another movie before my shift is over and I don't give a rats ass if you like it or not.
Bt the way, I'm gonna go ahead and throw a different picture of her up here and then when I get the teeth picture on my computer then I'll add it.
Well I guess the picture didn't work. Whatever
1 comment:
Send a picture to me, please!
Post a Comment